Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

OMG ive got the cleaning bug Rss

I have spent almost all day cleaning this house...I have just re washed the bassanet and re packed my bags ext the kids think im nuts....I wonder if i could be so lucky as to go tonight so i don't need to go for my visit tomorrow is 40 deg heat.........

ds11 ds10 dd9 dd6 dd19mths ds jan26th

Hi mummy6

Good luck my fingers are crossed for you maybe it is a sign....

Bron S.A DD6 DD5,DS 2MONTHS!!

Hello mummy6,

Yep the "nesting" gets you every time, I really hope you go tonight if thats what you want. Good luck, I have to hand it to you, you are a champion...
WOW 6 kids good luck sweetie you deserve it, my 3rd is due in sept, and im soooo nervous wondering how i will cope, but then I hear stories of woman like yourself and I wonder what Im scared about. Woman like you are an inspiration to us all!!!!

Take care...

Hi mummy6,

I have my fingers crossed for you that the nesting is a sign of impending labour.

Hopefully the next post we read from you will be to tell us you are in labour- or you have had bub.

Take care
hi guys im still here thank you all so much i have been getting pains on and off all afternoon i have been in and out of the hot shower i just hope they dont stop again i have Dr tomorrow so i hope they decide to do a sweep for me that should get things going....

ds11 ds10 dd9 dd6 dd19mths ds jan26th

Sign in to follow this topic