Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Signs of pregnancy?? Rss

Hey everyone. I'm quite certani that I am pregnant but we have to wait just a little bit longer to find out for sure (going insanse waiting lol) but what are the symptoms people got while waiting to see if they actually are?
I have been getting this horrible metallic taste in my mouth. I feel like I am so bloated and have been eating all day but I haven't. Then other days I feel like I could eat all day and never get full and finding it hard to get comfortable to get to sleep. Felling tired and run down even though I have just woken up hehehe.
Today the backs of my legs have been cramping up. Does it sound like my intuition is correct and we are having a bub?
I have had 2 children and apart from the morning sickness the symptoms were different with both of them. I have had 2 misscariages after them so I don't know if my bosy is just used to being pregnant and knows what to do and has just gone into over drive.

hey just me again, re-read my post and realised i had a shocker at typing so sorry for that. smile
hello, the symptoms sound promising. They are all the classic signs of prenancy. I got no symptoms with my two till 7 and 8 weeks. I am 6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd now and have only just started feeling slightly bloated, gassy and nauscious. The waiting is terrible hey. I'm counting down the days to have a 8 week scan to make sure all is ok, I get so paranoid something is not right every time I fall pregnant. Good luck with a BFP, and I'll keep wishing the days away along with you.

Bec

Emeilia 24.06.04, Holly 13.12.05 #3 due 21.11.07

Sign in to follow this topic