Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

morning sickness tablets Lock Rss

I am 8 weeks pregnate and getting morning sickness on and of, I hate it has anyone tried the blackmores morning sickness tablets? do they work?.

I havent tried them, but i got morning sickness for the first 5 months, then again at 7 months. I found the only thing that helped me was ginger... I dont like the drinks but i got some bags of cystalised ginger and chewed on that when i felt bad. Worth a try if you havent already... Good luck.

Suz, NSW

HI cathrine
i had really bad morning sickness ( i was admitted to hospital twice!) i was only prescription anti-nasuea tablets for the worst of it. I started using blackmores morning sickness tablets when i was over the worst of it and didnt need strong tablets anymroe. i found they did work, they took the edge off the nasuea, dont get me wrong they didn't make it magically disapear but it definatly helped, and i could function normally for a day!, my sickness went away at about 14weeks! so hang in there.
hope this helps
jodi
Catherine

i too am on the tabs this is my 4th pregnancy i had the other kids at 20, 22 and 25 this time im 28! and im finding the morning sickness awful! so i take the blackmores tablets the pharmacist said to try and take them with food even if its just a little snack... i have a cuppa in the morning with a dry sao and take my tablet then and a little while later its not too bad, like one of the other girls said it wont take it away magically but it will take that real awful i cant get my head of the pillow feeling away! Also i find lots of small meals regularly and a hot shower first thing in the morning works a treat!

Good luck hope you feel better soon!!!

xxx
Tarnya

Michael 11/08/99,Rebekah 24/04/02,Thomas 15/01/06

Hi I tried the tablets they helped a bit but I think most of my sickness was comming from tubby bugs I have had them 3 times since I got pregnate and now I have a cold how un lucky.
take care catherine

Sign in to follow this topic