Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. signs of miscarriage/ bad lower back pain

signs of miscarriage/ bad lower back pain Lock Rss

hi found out i was preg last week. on monday my hcg level was 850 i retested on thursday and it had gone up to 2700. sound good so far but... i have had the worst back pain since wednesday night. i told the doc and he sent me for an ultrasound to check it wasnt ectopic .. all clear the sac is in the uterus!!! and there were also no signs of bleeding inside. i dont know why i have this back pain it is killing and i am sitting on eggshells thinking will i miscarry??? just wondering what u all think and if anyone has had this experiance

24 year old mum to 2 beautiful girls

Hi Rebecca,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

I've never had a miscarriage but I have heard that can be a sign....

If everything else is looking as good as it is though, I don't think you need to worry. They now say that if the sac is the right size and looking good in an early scan, there's less than a 3% chance of a miscarriage. Plus your HCG hormones are great.

I got back pain & severe shoulder pain very early in both my pgs and was told it was just b/c of the relaxin hormones already.

I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress about it, that's the worse thing you can do and it won't solve anything...

Take care and good luck! smile

Mel

Sign in to follow this topic