Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

lack of fluid Lock Rss

has anyone been told that there is not enough fluid around bub??
i was told this 2day an dmay have to b induced, if i dont go into labour in the next few days.
YES!! I had a scan the day before I was due to go in and be induced due to High blood pressure!! I had just walked in the door from my scan (done privately where I am) and my midwife rung to say taht there was less then half the fluid around baby then their should've been, and I had to get in there NOW!! as it was my placenta had started to die off, and had it not been for that scan and a very good midwife, chances of Mckenzie being here today is slim! Ummmmmm Don't worry to much, your medical team will be onto it!! it just means bubs will start to have trouble if they wait too long, and its obviously due to things slowing down, and the placenta giving up!!! ITs so uncanny, coz I only imagined loosing fluid thru waters breaking! I couldnt understand how the fluid got out LOL haah

But thats it, I was induced, which never again will I be only to end up with a c section, which for me was a really good experiencE!! Don't worry all will be well, and ur gonna be a mummy soon!! CONGRATS!!!

Love Kel and Kenzie xoxoxo

Mckenzie Cate 28/7/04 & Lexi Breanne 10/5/07

Sign in to follow this topic