Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

BABY PRESSING ON A NERVE Lock Rss

Hi there,
i was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on somehow relieving my pain..
as i am 29weeks pregnant and the bub has been pressing on a nerve(i guess thats what it is)next to my belly button for the last 4 days...and it is soooo painful.
ive been having panadol and tried hot showers,hot water bottles even drank ice and ofcourse been trying to move the little bugger by poking it,but j/belly either thumps me and ends up just going back to the painful position...
does any one have any more ideas....
i guess theres really not much i can do but thought id ask...
bec.

Bec,VIC,MIKI 16/7/05 JELLYBEAN EDD 24/8/07

i had that problem on my side of my belly and i couldn't even walk it took me ages to get her to move and she was just as stubborn.. the thing i did was shake my belly LOL sounds funny but i did it now and then and she ended up moving it took about a week but also lay on your back for a short time so she isnt sitting on you but like floating... thats all i could think of

yasmin

hey thanks heaps for the advice,have tried that,without any success.
u r due 2days before me!!!
this is the 5th day and its driving me blooooody crazy.
i would love to have a ultrasound to see what part of the babies body is causing all this pain..im thinking a limb??
oh the joys of pregnancy!
anymore suggestions would be great...

Bec,VIC,MIKI 16/7/05 JELLYBEAN EDD 24/8/07

hi there, my advice is talk to ur doctor as i had the same problem n still do, its not actually a nerve its more of a really painfull pain right near my belly button the doctor told me that its a hernia on the side of my belly button not in it n it caused through pregnancy will go away afterwards he told me i could have it removed if i wish but i chose not to so he suggested to lay down n rest when possible n take it easy as the pains worse when standing as bubs is pushing on it, not sure if this is wat u have or not but thought id share my story with u lol so hope it helps

Sign in to follow this topic