Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

spotting..... Lock Rss

Hi,
My husband and I decided last month we would try for baby #2. Eight days ago, I got (well I thought I did!) my period. We were a little disappointed as I had conceived Lochie in the first month of trying. (Although we had hoped this would happen again, we realised it would be highly unlikely!). Anyway, the bleeding only lasted for a day and a half and only the tiniest amount, usually first thing in the morning. I didn't think any more of it but having been feeling really tired and emotional lately, I did a test half an hour ago. It came back positive. So I guess I didn't really get my period but had spotting? I didn't get this with my first pregnancy so I am now a little worried that it is not going to last. Did this happen to any one else? Should I see a doctor sooner rather than later? Please help!
Naomi

My babies are all grown up sad

Hi Naomi

I'm 5 months pregnant with my first and my last period was really abnormal. Like you I did not think I was pregnant as I had a slightly abnormal period. I spotted for about 4 to 5 days after my "period" had ended. But I was pregnant. I put it down to my body just getting rid of some rubbish it didn't need to nurish the baby.

Don't panic! If you are pregnant and it is meant to be this baby will be just fine. Mine is.

If you are still worring then go to your doctor. It can't hurt now can it.

Take care

Kylie
Sign in to follow this topic