Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Maternity Bras Lock Rss

I am just wondering if anyone has had any trouble in finding the right maternity bras. I am 38 weeks pregnant and got fitted at a bra shop for a 16C but didn't want to buy one there cos they were so expensive. I went to a different shop and every one I have tried on either is too small or digs in or looks to big and none just seem right. And this is all different sizes too. I'm guessing that I will get smaller under the cup after the pregnancy as my stomach will go back down so diggint in won;t be a problem?? Any advice???
i just got mine from target!! I didn't get fitted properly, but my partner bought a few sizes while i was in the hospital and we kept the ones that fitted and returned the others!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

i didnt go down at all... i went to a bra specialty store - the woman told me she would fit me and she said that when you get pregnant most women accross the back underestimate how much wider they will get. You should get fitted and to do this you really want to go somewhere private those target stores and myers arent that good. Specialty bra stores are great. Even if you get fitted there and then find a bra somewhere else you might have more luck.

I got a brand from the US that are called triumph they were $45 but they are so comfortable! i wouldnt be able to walk with out them!
Goodluck

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Thanks all for your advice. I will just have to get the energy to go aorund and have a proper look and try them on until I find something I like.
THANKS
Sign in to follow this topic