Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Your Pregnancy

1 then 2 will the next one be 3???? Lock

I am a mother of a six yr old boy and 18 mth old twin girls, expecting again in Oct. Am getting ...

3 replies

haven't found out yet. I think I'm a little nervous about it. I will be going for a scan within the next few weeks and will let yo...

amy.m

I am 29 weeks.... Lock

I am almost 29 weeks and today i had to be measured by my midwife and she said that i was 31.14 c...

4 replies

Hi again, Like I said I had gestational diabetes, so I will tell you what happened with me. Don't worry too much as you haven't had...

Surprised Mum

The First Kick Lock

Hey guys, I was just wondering how far along you were in your first pregnancy when you felt your...

20 replies

Hi Yvette Thanks so much for your reply. It's nice to know other mums feel the same way. I love my little boy and I love being a mu...

Surprised Mum

Epidurals.... To have or not to have??? Lock

Hey guys, im a young first time expecting mum only in early stages of pregnancy however have been...

24 replies

Hi I too had decided not to have an epidural as the needle in the back sounded to me like worse than the labour. Little did i kn...

ECV (external cephalic version) Lock

Hi all. Hope you are all keeping well. I am now 37 weeks pregnant with baby number two who is b...

New no replies
stephy

Burning Lock

Hi everyone im 35 weeks pregnant with my first child so everything is pretty new to me... i get ...

3 replies

I had a burning sensation the last 10weeks of my pregnancy and it wasnt heartburn it was from my bubs feet under my liver and stomac...

lodemai

32 weeks... and curious... Lock

Hi my name is Lodemai, I am new to this forum. I am 32 weeks of today. I have gestational diabeti...

1 reply

hi The only thing i would suggest you do are some pelvic floor exercises. it sounds like u have alot of pressure on your perenium....

devnic

strange pains Lock

Hi, I'm 19 weeks pregnant and experiencing a strange pain all across the front and back - kind of...

3 replies

I had bladder and kidney infctions all thru my pregnancy. It's not nice, but it's reassuring to know that the infection can't hurt b...

Allalone

PND - Will anybody help me? Lock

I'm suffering PreNatal Depression. I'm only 17 with my first pregnancy. The whole thing was accid...

10 replies

Hello. The best advice I can give you at this time is go and see your doctor and make sure you and your baby are ok. See centrelink...

Mom of 4 boys

circumcision Lock

Hi Everyone I know this is a hard subject to talk about but can you tell me. If circumcision is s...

7 replies

This is a hard topic. I am 38 weeks and have been told I am having a boy. My partner and I have spoken about circmcision and have d...

Dianne

twins Lock

I am expecting twin girls on the 25 May 2003. I have been told that they will probably come earli...

18 replies

Hi my name is Aleesha and I don't know how I will go giving you advice but I'll give it a go! I have a six year old boy and....twin...

Brayden's Mama

how early... Lock

Hi every one, How early can u get heart burn when u are pregent. I never had it with my son. I h...

8 replies

I had morning sickness from 5 weeks and my first episode of heartburn at about 10 weeks. I had lots of acid in my throat, usd to hav...

dal

cleftlip Lock

Hi everyone I am new to the forum and look forward to chatting to some of you. I have a 22 month ...

5 replies

my nephewhadboth cleft palte and lip he was opreatyedon at 6 moths and again a bit lter now at about9 he needs a bone graft to his j...

Tracey Mc

A "Show" - time before true labour Lock

Does anyone have much of an idea how long after having a "show" does labour actually begin. I'm i...

11 replies

Well done everyone! For all those mums still expecting, my midwife told me the show can be as early as three weeks before labour be...

sarah20

had enough.... Lock

well im new to this forum, and im 37 weeks pregnant. my baby weighs around the 3kg mark and i am ...

7 replies

I'm 37 weeks too,I think the next three weeks will the longest of the whole pregnancy!!! I was really active until about three days ...

Tones

when will I put on weight Lock

Hi there I am 24yo and am 25wks through now with numba 1, I go to the doctors once a month and do...

11 replies

I grew a little bit but didn't gain any weight at all until 3-4 months, a little earlier than you. Anyway, so long as baby seems to ...

TJay

overdue!! Lock

I am pregnant with my 2nd baby. My first is 16 months now. I am 10 days overdue and not coping we...

13 replies

Macaela, Counting days is a sure sign that you're pretty much over it. Hope all goes well and look forward to hearing from you. My...

alecia

help and/or advice needed Lock

I am pregnant for the second time i am 37 weeks today. Last week i was in hospital for false labo...

7 replies

try a hot curry and a galss of red wine or castor oil in oj taste yuck a friend swaers by it or go 4 walk or sex mind you i wasnt ...

chrissyd.nz

Unexplained bleeding at 14 weeks Lock

Hi all. I am pregnant with my 3rd child and started bleeding 10 days ago. I had a scan on Wenesd...

11 replies

Hi all, 19 weeks tomorrow and no bleeding - yay-. Had my 18 week scan on Thursday which only lasted 5 mins (bit peeved about that)....

michelle_c

Had stitches with 1st baby and have heard scars don't stretch well Lock

Hi I had my 1st baby 9 years ago, and received a bad tear, requiring stitches. I am due to have ...

7 replies

what did you call her

mickeyboo

Very sharp pains Lock

Hi all, This is my second pregnancy, i am 35 weeks and everything seems so much worse this time....

3 replies

Hi Janis, thanks for that, i see my doctor tomorrow so i will be able to check everything out properly then. I think the baby drop...

stephanie

Anxiety/Panic Attacks Lock

Hi everyone Just wondering whether anyone who experiences severe anxiety (not just normal stress...

1 reply

Hi Steph I quite often have panic attacks for no apparent reason they just occur. I can feel them coming on now and 9 out of 10 ti...

mum_to_5

I just found this site!!! Lock

Hi there, I just discovered that Huggies had this parents exchange so i thought i would have a ...

5 replies

Hi everyone Thanks so much for replying to my post all of you...thats so nice. Im going to get on here as often as possible and try...

Rebecca J

how much weight did u guys gain? Lock

Hi guys i am 33 weeks preg and have put on 20kilos already. My weight B4 pregnancy was 54kilos im...

25 replies

hey rebecca! How are you? Have you had your bub yet? Bet you're getting excited now hey? In my last couple of weeks I couldn't w...

Debs

Pains down low... Lock

I am now just over 37 weeks pregnant and the countdown is on ... but over the last week I've been...

4 replies

This can be the loosening up of the muscles, cervix etc to prepare for the birth. Ive had similar experiences with sharp stabbing pa...

claire78

Freaked out! Lock

Hi everyone! I am 23 weeks pregnant and all is going well. Just wondering if its completely nor...

8 replies

Hi Claire, Im due in 4 days and feel exactly the same as you, im petrified about the birth and also about bringing the baby home, my...

helena

threatened miscarriage - please help Lock

I'm 38 yo and this is my first pregnancy. I am 5.5 weeks pregnant. On sunday evening I noticed so...

8 replies

I feel for you. I am only 19 and have already been in hospital for a threatened miscarriage. The doctors told me that my baby was fi...

klh

step families Lock

Hi Guys, I am 13 weeks pregnant with my first child. my huband has a 5 year old daughter, Kayley...

4 replies

Hi, Well this is going to be from a different angle! When my dad remarried, his wife already had a son from a previous marriage who...

mickeyboo

When to be concerned Lock

Hi all, I am expecting my second child on 16 March, 2004 and at the moment I am 32 weeks and 3 da...

4 replies

hi all, my first babies head was engaged at 31 weeks & born at 40 weeks but the twins were in an upside down L shape the entire preg...

cookyboy12

Worrying ultrasound diagnosis Lock

I'm 33 weeks' pregnant. At my 18 week ultrasound, the report said that the baby's left thigh was...

7 replies

Hi Angela, A big congratulations to you and your family on the birth of Rachel! What a relief to find out the problem is small, and...

scared of labour Lock

I am 29wks with my second, and i am starting to worry about labour. My daughter was four weeks ea...

6 replies

Hi there, Like you, I was induced cos my waters broke & things progressed really slowly.I ended up having an epidural wh...

mickeyboo

Hair Lock

I was wondering about getting a perm in my hair while I am pregnant and so many people have told ...

1 reply

Mickeyboo I used to be a hairdresser and would recommend people not to get their hair permed until after u have the baby & stop bre...

mickeyboo

Hiccups. Lock

Hi everyone. I have a little boy who is 17months and am expecting my 2nd in March 04. I am 31 w...

2 replies

Hi, My son and daughter both had the hiccups really badly in the third trimester! Both had them at least 3 times a day for about 3...

Lillian

Any ideas to start the labour Lock

I only have 3 days to go and my Mum has travelled A fair distance to be with me during labour and...

7 replies

I know it's pretty hot at the moment but what about walking? I found it pretty hard at the end but if you can a brisk walk might he...

mum

Cord Blood Lock

Hi There I would like my cord blood stored - I know of the company Cryosite but was wondering if...

New no replies
karlap

How to have a boy? Lock

Does anyone have any old wives tales or any ways that are suppose to increase the chances of havi...

2 replies

I have an excellent book called Choose the Sex of your baby the natural way by Hazel Chesterman-Phillips. She mentions diet, sperm c...

Mum2B

Baby with big head Lock

Hi there, I'm 39 weeks pregnant today and have been told that my baby's head measured 35cm at a 3...

1 reply

Hi Mum2B, When my last baby was born, (who is now 8 months) his head measured 36cm. He was my 3rd baby, was the long...

claire78

Helpful Books Lock

Hi everyone My name is Claire and I am from Auckland. I have noticed a couple of recommendation...

3 replies

Hi claire78, I read "Up the Duff" but didn't read "What to expect when you are expecting". I loved Up the duff. It is light heart...

Debs

Uncomfortable sleeps and sore ribs! Lock

Hi - is there anyone out there that can give me advice on how to get comfortable at night? I'm...

7 replies

Oh, I remember being so tired and so frustrated in the later stages of my first pregnancy. My daughter loved to shove her feet up in...

Rebecca J

Birth Plan Lock

I am pregnant with my first baby who is due on feb 3rd 2004. I have been advised on having a birt...

3 replies

thanks guys thats a great help!!