Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Your Pregnancy

Jodie, Qld

Young Mum Groups Lock

I am 18 years old and im 18 weeks pregnant. Does anyone know of any young mum groups in queenslan...

New no replies
KYLIE1979

PRESSURE Lock

My name is Kylie I am due with my second child in Feb. Lately I have been feeling pressure down ...

9 replies

Hey Rach, I also had a lot of Ligament pain during my pregnany, and ended up in the hospital a few times as i thought it was contrac...

ruby

is it normal!!!!!!! Lock

to have braxton hicks all night and then all that day tooooooooo

9 replies

Hi Ruby Yes I'm still at home, not much change still irregulare branxton hicks & aching in lower belly. Going to see gyno tomorrow &...

psychick

pains... are they normal? Lock

Hi, i am 25 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. I have been experiencing some unusal pains that only...

New no replies
rach

Tight Belly? Lock

Hi, I'm due in three days with my first baby. I have had non painfull braxton hicks now for quite...

2 replies

Hi Rach Don't worry its all normal. When I was pregnant I had braxton hicks and a very tight belly. also if you feel some pressure i...

ruby

full of questions Lock

i have been finding it really hard to get comfy i am 37 w 6d and am finding it really hard to cop...

5 replies

Hi there I'm just on 36 weeks along and have been having quite a lot of trouble with lack of sleep due to not being able to get com...

Lillian

I am scared of going into labour Lock

I am A 20 yr old and due in about 1 1/2 weeks, I just can't put my labour to reality

9 replies

Congratulations on your Pregnancy!! You will be fine, It is scary at first but thats normal. Just take your time and try to Relax. ...

Nay

Young mum to be,(26weeks pregnant) Lock

First baby and really excited!! Really scared about the big day so i am open to all advise and bi...

9 replies

Hey, I am a mum to a 4 month old baby boy. My advice is listen, but don't take it to heart. There are women out there who have hor...

pina

Its a girl Lock

Hey everyone' Went in to hospital for an induction wich wasn't as bad as I thought, as The midwif...

4 replies

Hi marti, Kristin was 6lb 1oz and was 48cm long, the labour was good and will do it all again but not just yet.

APPLEONIA

GROIN PAIN AND PRESSURE Lock

Hi All, Just found this site today and it seems like a great site I have a question i hope so...

5 replies

Hi Carlie Thanks for weiting back, glad to know im not alone but wish i could have this baby. I'm now 5 days overdue and have tried...

isiis

1st time alone and scared Lock

After telling my partner I was pregnant, we broke up because he didn't want it. I am only 7 week...

6 replies

Hi, I am 16 weeks pregnant, the one thing that you need to do is to keep strong and remember how wonderful that little baby inside...

fiery_red

Still Surprised Lock

My names Samantha, I'm 17 and I just found out on Wednesday that Im about 2 months pregnant.It wa...

2 replies

Hi Samantha. Congrats on the pregnancy! I was 17 when I got pregnant with my daughter, who is now 2. I had really bad cramps at t...

Phoenix

Starting Labour Yourself Lock

This is my third time around and am very impatient. Baby was engaged at 29 weeks and doctor kept...

36 replies

Hi Ladies, Just to let u all know im alive and well and the eagle has landed............. HERES MY BIRTH STORY Went in last monday ...

Silke

amniocentesis Lock

I have been in Australia for 10 months am I am pregnant in week 13. In two weeks we are moving to...

6 replies

Dear Silke, I have just been told this morning after my first ultra sound (at 18 weeks) that I should consider amniocentesis as ther...

expectingavirgo

First time Lock

Hi my name is Katie and I am 24yo. I live in QLD with my husband and all my animals - dog, cats ...

13 replies

Hi Jodie, I dont usually add to these forums but in this particular instance I thought I would as I am 8 months pregnant and when I ...

shazlomin

why am i leaking? Lock

hi there, im a little confused and embarrased about this but i have to ask....... im due in 11 da...

3 replies

hey shaz, yeah this happened to me too. I felt wetness one day but put it down to a discharge. then a few days later the same thing ...

Susie82

Born in the sack Lock

Hey every1 i was just wondering if any1 else has heard of it my daughter is now 2 but when i had ...

2 replies

Hey thats great i would love 2 talk more bout it, plz email me at [email protected]

bellhull

the Last 12 weeks Lock

I am having the worst pregnancy this time around, with swollen ankles, indegestion and headaches....

6 replies

i too only have a few weeks to go and know how you feel. one thing that keeps me sane and positive is the thought that this may be t...

bellhull

thinks that made u laugh Lock

Well i hope this could be a place where mums-to-be can laugh at bit and remember its not all that...

5 replies

when in that excrutiating pain that is known as LABOUR my lovely man and good girlfriend my so called coaches were standing next to...

make it happen Lock

Hi, im due next friday but im getting really impatient. Baby has been engaged for bout 3 months, ...

2 replies

Hi ausmum, thought I would reply on this thread. I was induced at 42 week's with my son and believe me I tried everything from sex ,...