Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

What to expect Lock Rss

When my boyfriend and I decided to start a family, before I even got pregnant, he bought me this really great book - "WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING". Written by Heidi Murkoff, Arlene Eisenberg & Sandee Hathaway.

Has information on everything from planning a pregnancy to postpartum. How to choose a midwife, doctor, bithing centre, etc. Has great recipes and really detailed on what you should and shouldn't eat, how much you should eat and all about nutrition.

Its set out month-by-month and each month tells you what to expect at your check-up, how big your baby will grow and how its developing during the month. Syptoms you might experience- physical and emotional. And what you can do to prevent and alleviate problems. Exercises that are safe during pregnancy.

Then it explains everything that will, can or may happen during labour and delivery- what you'll need to do, how your partner can help, what the doctors and nurses will be able to do.

Theres also what to expect in the weeks following the birth. There seems to have been an answer to every question I have had so far. As you can probably tell I absolutely love this book and recommend it to every pregnant women!

hey what edition of the book have you got? i have been interested in purchasing this book and have ben frequently checking on ebay ... but i would like the most up to date edition!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic