Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Book & Resources
  5. Hi i live in Raby wondering, if a mothers group is local?

Hi i live in Raby wondering, if a mothers group is local? Lock Rss

Hi im new to this. I have a little 10 month old baby girl who i adore very much. Only new to this area. Just wondering if anybody knows of a mothers group, with great atmosphere for my daughter and myself. Im happy to go for walks in the area, coffee,lunch etc... Please email me [email protected] with any info,or even for a chat. Would luv to get to know new people. Thanxs
I live in the Camden area and have a 15 month old. I'd love to get out and about and meet other mums. I have rang several playgroups in the area and no one has gotten back to me.
Hi.... there is1 in raby, if u want to travel to a play group around here. its on a friday morning from 9;30am till 11;30am, and u get 2 trial days, as its like $35 bucks a term from what they were telling me. but have not worked up the courage yet to go lol.
Hi, I've only just joined. I live in the Raby area and was wondering if there are any mother's groups around. I'm a mum to a almost 2 year old girl and 6 1/2 month old boy. please email me at [email protected] would love to meet new people..
Sign in to follow this topic