Hey ladies!!

My name is Toni. I am currently in the process of completing my baby planner certification and i need a volunteer or two to work with who are pregnant in the Newcastle area. My job as a baby planner is to provide education, support and services to you so that you are able to make informed decisions in regards to your pregnancy and baby.

Just say i would be your go to person to find out about anything and everything. As i am only learning at the moment i still have some work to do but how this would work is we would set up and intial consultation where we go through a client intake and i see the areas that you may need assistance with. I then go and find all the information you need and come back and present it to you. I can also find the perfect services for you say if your looking for a pregnancy yoga class etc and i do all the work of finding out prices, dates and times so that you can sit back and back and enjoy being pregnant.

If you are interested in being a volunteer so that i can gain knowledge and experience please contact me

It would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!!