Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Book Recommendations Lock Rss

Hi,

Can anyone recommend good books on how to look after your newborn. I am not due til January and have plenty of books on pregnancy but keen to start learning how to care for bub once he/she arrives. Thanks
You can read The story of a seagul and the cat who taught her to fly. wink wink
Baby Love by Robyn Barker is widely recommended as a great practical guide to looking after a newborn. We also love What to expect in the first year by Heidi Murkoff and Secrets of the Baby Whisperer by Tracy Hogg...

I'm sure the other Huggies mums have other great recommendations though - we'd love to hear form you! What books helped you learn about your newborn?
I liked Bringing Up Bebe for sleep training. It's not for everyone though.
I will recommend you some motivational books to follow them on papernow. These books are available on the online you just can download and read it on your mobile or computer.
Hello! If you are looking for a book to read or some additional information, then https://freebooksummary.com/category/brownies-e... this educational platform will be useful to you.
Sign in to follow this topic