Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

green color poo? Lock Rss

hi,

past couple days my sons poo has been the color green. he hasnt eaten anything that color so im really confused how it got that color or why?

if anyone has had same issue please help

Tania and Jaiden

Hi there I don't know if this is any help but DD had A Blue PopTop drink and her poos was So GREEN it was scary .... sometimes its what they eat, mixing the colours together to form green like sweet potato and peas etc...

Hi there I don't know if this is any help but DD had A Blue PopTop drink and her poos was So GREEN it was scary .... sometimes its what they eat, mixing the colours together to form green like sweet potato and peas etc...

hi, yes it does actually as i bought him blue pop tops that week and he's been drinking them. wow you learn something new everyday LOL thanks

Tania and Jaiden

Froot Loops can do it too...amazing!

Beetroot makes kids poo bright purple. scared the wits out of me. Thought it was blood or something. I was going to say the same about the blue pop tops, also some icy-poles make their poo different colours. LOL

thanks for the advice, and amandatace I can only imagine what went through your mind when you saw your sons purple poo. he has had normal poo from then on so probably the blue drinks smile

Tania and Jaiden

Sign in to follow this topic