Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More

Warts....?? Lock Rss

Both inner thighs have a dozen or more raised spots.

At first I thought a rash, then after a while I wondered if they where pimples...

Now I'm thinking warts???

They are skin coloured and have a darker colouring or spot in the centre of each bump.

I've tried googling and found something called - Molluscum Contagiosum... wondering about this.
It could be Molloscum warts. They are harmless but contagious - has she bathed or paddle pooled with any other children?

My cousin's little one had them as a toddler, they went away eventually, but not before she gave them to my other cousin's DS when they had a bath together...
sounds like it could be a heat rash...
I don't think its heat rash - its been like that for a couple of weeks. My other DD used to get bad heat rash under her nappies. And this looks a lot different. Its not red or anything.
Yes this sounds like moluscum definitely.
My boy has the same problem as you are describing, it may be warts, I am quite sure. When I was googling about to see how to get rid of them I've got wartremover.net/ the remedy for warts, it is safe for babies, and it is harmless, just removes all warts in a period of time. It helped us, you may try, maybe it will help you too.
Sign in to follow this topic