Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Any nurses around? Lock Rss

oh your poor little man, that sounds awful sad
I would head to the hospital as if he cant keep down his antibiotics then he cant fight the infection, and if he cant keep down fluids he will be getting dehydrated. They may need to admit him and administer fluids and medicines via a drip?? Maybe.
like MLHCB Im not a nurse either but thats what I would do.

Hugs to you all

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

I would definitely be taking him to the hospital

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

Bumping - just wondered how he is today?

OMG that would have been so scary, poor little man. Big hugs to all of you. Glad he is on the mend.

Oh no how scary for you! And your poor DS sad

Hopefully he is feeling better soon.

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Oh my gosh, that sounds awful, not looking forward to the boys getting chicken pox. Hope he gets better soon!

Dontknowrat wrote:
If you all say so. But I say dodgey with a capital D!! You mention nb but no mention of it by mumof2monkeys. What mother would not mention her other child.

I had no idea you had to mention all your children in every post? Especially in a post so specifically about her DS? :S

I have definately been discharged from the ED at 5am, when your ready to go your ready to go, they will send you home whenever...
Dontknowrat wrote:
Where was her nb. What kind of mother cares more about one child than the other.
Who gets that sick with chicken pox anyway.

Wow is this a personal vendetta?? You're out of line!

M2TM- hope poor ds gets better soon sad

Wow bizarre what happened in this post.. Anyway glad he is feeling better today fingers crossed for speedy recovery.

The troll was obviously trying to stir up the conversation without an intelligent thought in sight. Glad to see they have buggered off

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

Sign in to follow this topic