Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Your Toddler's Health
  5. Dental work in 3yo - referred to paed dentist but looking for other options.

Dental work in 3yo - referred to paed dentist but looking for other options. Rss

Hi all
Noticed a large cavity in3yo DD teeth and took her to the dentist. He said she has cavities in 3 (probably 4) of her back molars and would need stainless steel crowns on them, and would need general as it's best for the young kids (and fears etc).

So appt at the paed dentist is not for 6 weeks and it's likely going to cost thousands and obviously not excited by this prospect.

Any other options? I checked the University of Dentistry, but they don't take children. Considering flying the two of us to Thailand to get it done there and at least have a free holiday, it would be cheaper!

Anyone have advice, have gone through this? Can you tell me where and how much you paid?

I am considering visiting another dentist, but I am definitely sure there are large cavities and that they need to be worked on.

Thanks
Chanelle
DD3 DS1
Thanks Fox glove - do you know how would I go about getting on that? Call the community health clinic in my area?
Sign in to follow this topic