Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

gastro its awful Lock Rss

hi everyone i have had the worse 8 days ever my little one year old has had gastro and gave it to all of us and her auntys and uncles and grand parents but the worse thing is to see her so sick she has not kept anything down gone through at least 3 sets of clothes a day 10 nappies a day been to doctor and emergency so many times just have been so worried and stressed anyone gone through the same thing

had 2 C-SECTION and a proud mum

hi mel,

I too went through the whole gastro scenario. My son was 11 months, he caught it off his cousin who was 15 months, then we all got it, not as bad as the kids did though. It was such a nightmare. All those nappies, the clothes, not eating, the screaming at night from the pain. It was so exhausting. It only lasted a week with kaden, but his cousin had it for 3 weeks. So I really sympathise!
Hope bub feels better soon!

Take care

Jess (22), Chris (22) and Kaden (22 mnths)

Hi I am right in the middle of it too. My twins are into the 10th day...spew and poo.
We too have gone to the GPs and to the emergency dept.
So far my Mum, Dad and Grandmother have come down with it. Hubby was the one that bought it home to share...so far I have being ok a sore tummy for a day.
I have stains all over the carpet and have being covered in spew everyday.
I am still managing to keep smiling, and they have being sooo good even though they are upset with this ROTTEN bug.
To all the other gastro families keep your chins up, eventually this will pass.
If hubby brings it home again he will kicked out of the bedroom for good LOL.

Danielle

My little one went through it (the rota virus) when he was only 7 weeks old. He ended up in hospital with a drip in his hand for a week. That was a very difficult time for me as I was alone with him at the hospital the whole time. Luckily he hasn't been through anything like that since then. Good luck with it all, I know how difficult it can be.

Mum to Bub

Sign in to follow this topic