Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Your Toddler's Health
  5. MIGHT BE ALP CANCER PLEASE HELP

MIGHT BE ALP CANCER PLEASE HELP Lock Rss

Hi my name is Nikki,
I have a 20 mth old daughter who is my little micrcal in life I have had quite a few mc and she is my back bone. Lately she has been tired and not waiting to do much it all stared before chirssy. I took her to the doc the other day and he did a group of blood test for her. They came back normal apart from one thing that is her ALP is quite high it goes up when they go though groth spurts but hers is 111 on what it would be if she was in a middle of a big groth spurt. so in a mth i have to take her back to see if it has gone up or the same if it has gone up my worst nightmare begins if it stays the same she needs another blood test every mth to it is normal and then 6 mthly after that. OMG i am so worried has any one had this knwo of anyone or know anything about it plese help me...

Thanks to you all....
Hi Nikki,

Its easy to tell hoe worried you are, sorry i cant reassure you as i dont even know what ALP is but i just wanted you to know that huggies mums care i really hope everything turns out ok for you and you daughter and that hopefully someone has been through this to give you real advice.

Try and stay positive and enjoy every second with DD as we all should smile
Take Care

Leanne, Eliza Jade 17/1/05

Hi Nikki That would be a awful feeling and I dont know anything about but being a mum you would be very worried and stressing about it and just try to think positive and my heart and thoughts a with you and I have a daughter as well and can this run in the family or just a one off thing?

Sorry for asking questions just that I havent heard of it.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic