Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

18 MONTH NEEDLES Lock Rss

IS THERE A PAYMENT U GET FORM CENTRELINK WHEN BUB HAS 18 MONTH NEEDLES?? IF SO IS THAT TO ALL PARENTS OR THOSE ON PENSION ONLY? AND DOES ANYONE KNOW DO WE HAVE TO TELL THEM THEY ARE DONE OR IS IT AUTOMATIC???
Its automatic, but if you dont get it by the time they are 20 months id ring and check, only because our Dr forgot to document it on the register!!

Dakota

*expecting no.4 in November*

I didnt know about that and my daughter is 20 months old and think that I have to ring Centrelink up and asks them about it.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

You may received a letter of Immunisation History Statement from Australia Childhood immunisation and this record automatic to Centrelink and automatice payment to you after 20 months but you not received by 22 months give them a call

girl 8 months

we had a big stuff around with this, i would ring and make sure you are linked and that you dont have to fill out a form

Its about $270 which is a nice little bonus.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

My daughter will be 18 months in a little under 2 weeks, On tuesday Centrelink sent me out a letter telling me what i needed to get the payment, I need either the Immunisation history statement saying DD is up to date, Or i can give them her medicare details so they can check things up or even make an app and take in my blue book and a letter thingy from doc stating she is up to date! They said in the letter that you get it when your child is 19 months or after depending on when you tell centrelink about it, Also they will not pay you the money if your child is 2 or older!

Hope to have helped!

I'm not sure if this is the same in all states, but here in SA we dont have the 18 month needles anymore. You still get the payment at about 20 months if the child is fully immunised. The next immunisation we have after the 1 year needles is at 4 years of age. Are other states the same?

In NSW the 18mth needle is the chickenpox vaccination. The next needle is then not until they are 4yrs old.

Do they not get immunised against chickenpox in SA?

Snugglepot and Cuddlepie!!

Here in vic we are the same as nsw at 18 months they get the chickenpox vaccine!

yes there is a payment (one-off) for bubs when they are fully immunised at 18mths. in qld its also the chicken pox (varicella) needle then none until 4 years.

as far as i know its about $220 and i got told that forms have to be filled in to get it but it has to be done before your child is 2 years old.

as far as i know its not automatic but lets all face any of the answers given here could be correct as we all know centrelink tell us different things all the time.

i was called ballo!

Hi
In regards to the 18mth old needles it depends on the schedule your on. By this I mean when your child was born refers to the immunisations that are "covered" My girlfriend had a son in June 2005 and he does not have the schedule including the chicken pox immunisation. Moo was born in March 2006 and hers includes it. The government were doing "free" catchup imms of the chicken pox vaccine for children born between a period of time however it was not a compulsary immunisation for those children. Hope some of this made sense and helped to answer your question.
Sign in to follow this topic