Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Fantastic Tip Lock Rss

Hey Jo,

I am so glad that you did not take offence to my message. You've got to be so careful wiht what you say here on this site! I am here to ask for help and if I think I may be able to help someone else, I will try and do my best. Afterall, isn't that what the site is for?

Anyway, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!! boy does it tick me off when you do the right thing by taking your child out when they are sick but other parents don't. Eventhough if management say not to bring in your sick children, they can't not take the children as they are providing a service and therefor all children can come in even when sick ... how stupid!

Anyweay, I really hope your little babino gets well soon. I feel for you so much. Are you in Brisbane?

Angelique

My 2 Angels, Vanessa 10 & Tahlia 2

Hi again,

Not I'm in Penrith,1 hour out of Sydney in NSW. Life's too short to be offended by the things people say on here unless it is really offensive IYKWIM!!

The tricky thing I found while directing is that while you promote a 'well child' centre you can't tell if they give their kid panadol 1/2hour before dropping them off!!!!

I found at playgroup because of his age- I got more out of it really than he did.... alot of the craft/art especially- he was too little for. So, I think I'll stick to doing easel painting and finger painting etc at home for now!

he still has a red little bottom but we discovered today that it was the raisons in raison toast that I have been giving him for brekky. He'll have to have normal toast when his big sister has raison toast. The trouble is he now knows when he has something different and he wants hers!!!

Jo

Jo, DD 7yrs dance addict; little man 13 months

Sign in to follow this topic