Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

today my toddler............ Lock Rss

hi Girls

my DD is so cute, I talk about her all day at work, i'm sure every one is getting sick of me. So I thought i would share on here, and hopefully you will all share too. smile

She was helping DH clean the garden shed, DH came out of the shed to check on her she turned to him and told him to go inside then, with Hands on hips said "my goodness me" this is what I say to her when she is a bit naughty. laugh laugh

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

My dd toddler threw her toy at me and after me saying "ow" she turned to me and pat me on the shoulder saying "careful mum mum".
my DD was climbing on the kitchen chair i said careful get down please and she kept climbing (of course) saying careful i be careful then fell off hit her head on the chair next to it and now has a black eye, and has been telling people its her careful eye all day.

my DS said to me when i tucked him in night night good pretty mummy nawwwww least someone thinks so lol!

Aw, too cute!! My DS bit his tongue today & asked for a kiss to make it better. Next thing I know I've got a tongue stuck right over my mouth!! LOL! At least mummy made it all better for him wink

my two yr old princess does the sweetest things,if we sneeze she comes over and pats our bks and says 'u alright?' or she will give us kisses and say 'u ok now my mama' or 'my daddy'.its so lovely.

jaci

Last night, afetr dinner and bathtime I had this conversation with my 2 yr old DS

DS - Dinna time?
Me - No youve had your dinner
DS - Dinna time mama!
Me - no sweetie, you had pasta for dinner remember?
DS - Hmmmm, pasta. More dinna time mama?
Me - NO sweetie, only one dinner time
DS - No mama, two dinna time!!

(BTW Just so you dont think I am neglectful, he had eaten so much pasta his tummy was hard, so he wasnt hungry smile )
We are getting a new park built next to our home and daddy asked DS if he was going to play on it when it was finished. "Yes" DS replied. Then daddy asked if Mummy was going to have a turn. "No Mummy Bot Bot to big". Both of us had to laugh.
this afternoon...

DS: Mummy, wash the ball please
Me: Why do you want me to wash the ball?
DS: Ball is sticky mummy
Me: Its sticky?
DS: Yep
Me: Where did it get sticky from?
DS(with the biggest grin on): My face!!!!
DD is very considerate of others feelings and i had a fight with my mum today so was up set and she picked straight up on it she said you ok mum and i said yes sweetie mummy is fine and she said guess what, i love you grin she sure knows how to cheer her mummy up, her sweetness brought me to tears though lol god love her

Aw, too cute!! My DS bit his tongue today & asked for a kiss to make it better. Next thing I know I've got a tongue stuck right over my mouth!! LOL! At least mummy made it all better for him wink

We had that one lol! And my son hurt his bum and wanted me to kiss that lol! Yeah no, I know what comes out of there laugh laugh !

My 3yr old was bouncing on my leg the other day and I said to him, "Ouch, my leg is broken now". And he said to me, "Don't worry mummy, your leg won't drop off" lol! I think I've said that to him to many times laugh
Lol these made me smile!!

Wyatt (almost 17 months) always copies his dad.

The most recent ones have been when his dad was on the phone pacing the hall, Wyatt picked up his toy phone and copied exactly. Phone to his ear stomping his feet up and down the hall!

Also I was outside saying hello to my parnter after getting home from work, in the few seconds i had my back turned, Wyatt climbed onto the sofa, grabbed the remote, sat down and pressed the red button and turend the tv on! looked so adorable!!

And last but not least, whenever someone says hello, he picks up the nearest phone (toy or real) and puts it to his ear and says hi!

yesterday DH had put his Ipod in a speaker in DD room playing classical stuff.
today I was asked to help with Dora.....DD had taken my Ipod from the kitchen and swaped it with DH in the speaker cause his doesn't play dora.

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

Sign in to follow this topic