Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

whats best for under 3's Lock Rss

wanting to take our 2 1/2 year old in next couple of weeks. which is best for attractions,rides and general toddler friendly activities... thanks for your help
sea world or dreamworld
My 2.5yr old loved dreamworld. They have wiggles world where you can drive the big red car through the wiggle house. The characters come out and do a show and then you can have your photo taken with them. Theres an animal park there with kangaroos, koalas, snakes and all the fun animals. Theres a paddle steamer in the river you can go on. Dora and Diego, spongebob and his friends come out for photos, theres a kids theme park in there too with merry go round and other kids rides and then if you have enough adults you can go on the big rides too.
I havent been to seaworld in about 2 years but its great there too, it has seasame street area with all those characters and they also have kids rides, and then all the animals
Dont know if I help at all, it depends on whether you child knows and loves the characters from either park or is a big animal kid.

Dreamworld maybe? DD1 (4 years) loves Seaworld but I think Wiggles World is pretty exciting at the 2 1/2 year mark.
I'd go with Seaworld. I haven't been to Dreamworld in about 10 years so I haven't seen the new childrens attractions. But we took DD who was just under 2.5 at the time to Seaworld and she had a ball seeing all the animals. We were going to watch the Sesame Street Show but it was full by the time we got there. Plus they have Sesame Street rides too which were a big hit with all the little kids we saw there.

Sign in to follow this topic