Nappy Pants

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Your Toddler - General Chat
  5. what is your 2 or 3 year old getting for xmas

what is your 2 or 3 year old getting for xmas Lock Rss

what is your 2 or 3 year old getting for xmas.were getting our 2.5 year old son a sand pit and digger. i think that is plenty for his year
My DS is about the same age we have gotten him so far,
Trampoline
Outdoor climbing thingy
quad bike with helmet
water play table
Cars toys
train table with train set
Toy story toys
Basketball hoop
Dress up clothes
bean bag
Dinosaur train toys
Lego
Canberra Raiders Jersey
Water play pool
And whatever else he wants lol we are focusing more on outdoor things this year cos hes so crazy he just got a sandpit which he loves!!

Trampoline
Outdoor climbing thingy
quad bike with helmet
water play table
Cars toys
Toy story toys
Basketball hoop
Dress up clothes
bean bag
Dinosaur train toys
Lego
Canberra Raiders Jersey
Water play pool
And whatever else he wants lol we are focusing more on outdoor things this year cos hes so crazy he just got a sandpit which he loves!!

Wow what a lucky boy he is.

DD is getting a bike, helmet and then stocking fillers - pjs, undies, toothbrush, bathers, sunglasses etc. She gets so much other stuff from relatives so not much from us this year. Her birthday is 2 weeks after xmas and she is getting a doll house from us.
He getting a bike
toy story toys
car toys
Plus i got him a dinosaur that he wanted.

I believe that you should get whatever your comfortable with! Some people seem to go a little overboard! My sister always got her children soooo much stuff, that now they just expect it and whinge if they dont get a lot!! Spoilt shits!
Personally we dont get much.. Last Xmas DS (who's nearly 3 now) got a cubby house from 'Santa' and a book from mummy & daddy.
This year he is getting a bike and helmet! Thats it! And thats enough in my books!!
Don't forget all the pressies they get from other family members too!
We generally like to get our boys one big thing - either a joint thing or separate - and then a couple of smaller things each to unwrap, and a small santa sack which they wake up to on their beds on Christmas morning.

DS2 is the 3 year old, so I'll tell you what he's getting.

Their big present this year is a new bike each. It will be DS2's first proper bike, so that will be exciting, teaching him to ride it smile Other than that, he's getting a little pack to add to the Thomas train set (they have the wooden one) and then we will get him one or two more small things to wrap up. His santa sack will be full of little bits and pieces, like a colouring book, bubble bath, a few edible treats, things like that. And his big brother will have chosen a little gift to wrap up for him too, which will probably be a transformer or a Spiderman toy or something like that... he'll do the same for DS1. I can't wait, I love Christmas - the boys' faces when they unwrap their presents are priceless, I love hearing them in the morning when they discover what Santa left them, and they sit on one of their beds (DS1 usually wakes up DS2) going through their santa things together, before they come running in to show us - it's so sweet wub
sorry... double post!
Miss will be 29 months main present is a wee kitchen and will get her some other wee bits and pieces, really trying not to overdo it this year, really don't want to overdo it this year to set a precedent for other years, espec when she gets soooo much from other people too smile
we are getting ds an outdoor swing set, and maybe a few little presents so theres something under the tree lol!
My kids are close in age so this year i got them a few share gifts-

a double seat battery car 4wd
a kitchen also all the kitchen needs
a cubby

for each they all got some toys to suit their ages i got my son who will 2 by xmas a drawing mat that you fill with water, pjs, vtec educational toys, some cars, a camping mattress with attached sleeping bag and a disney dvd smile

his birthday is a week before christmas so he will get a fisher price basketball ring (he loves throwing balls and i dont want anymore aimed at my head LOL) and a climbing dome for outside.

Trampoline
Outdoor climbing thingy
quad bike with helmet
water play table
Cars toys
Toy story toys
Basketball hoop
Dress up clothes
bean bag
Dinosaur train toys
Lego
Canberra Raiders Jersey
Water play pool

Holy Moly!!!!!
My kids haven't had that many big presents in their entire lives combined!!!
we are hoping to get a trampoline. They are also getting a dinosaur tail each which I am making. They will get a couple of little things each too.
Sign in to follow this topic