Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More

Is 17months to young? Lock Rss

HI everyone. I just saw an add on TV for Elmo's world tour. It is coming to us in April and DD will be 17months old then. Do you think that dd would enjoy a show or is she still to young? It goes for an 1.2hours and this is my first child so I have no idea if she will/could sit through it. She loves elmo, whats your opinion?

HI everyone. I just saw an add on TV for Elmo's world tour. It is coming to us in April and DD will be 17months old then. Do you think that dd would enjoy a show or is she still to young? It goes for an 1.2hours and this is my first child so I have no idea if she will/could sit through it. She loves elmo, whats your opinion?

Hey! smile

My dd is 16 months and if it was a show where she had to sit and watch I wouldn't be taking her. If its like the wiggles where the kids are interacted with and can run around it would be fine.
But then again dd is pretty energetic so it depends on your dds personality.

It sounds awesome though grin

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

She might be interested for about 5 minutes. The rest of the time she'll either be asleep, or be restless & be wanting to run around everywhere. Thats IME anyway wink
my lil girl was 13 months when we went to the wiggles concert and she sat there and watched the whole thing, she loved it grin have fun
You never know how she will react at the time but in experience with the first times at the movies or the circus children are so amazed about what is going on that they sit mesmerized.

My DD didn't touch her pop-corn for the whole show her first itme at the circus laugh

I think she will be fine wink

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

i think it would be fine to go but you never know what will happen

i went to the wiggles with my siblings and my brother was 1 and he slept through it lol
Sign in to follow this topic