Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

isaiah's hair cut Lock Rss

well i just wrote this then it disapeared so kina annoyed about that anyway

he absolutely hated it he kicked and screamed and cried the whole time amazingly she managed to cut it still they gave him a DVD to watch and some books and a toy car and a biscuit and a sticker too but nothingf helped after we left he goes yaaay yaaay and clapped his hands <span class="emoticon laugh">laugh</span>

here are some before photo's

and here are some afters he has a freddo in his mouh lol

they didn't take alot off but she did the best she could <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
Hes adorable T smile
His hair will grow back in no time laugh Poor lil muffin..im sure he will get use to it if he gets it done regularly wink

Hes adorable T smile
His hair will grow back in no time laugh Poor lil muffin..im sure he will get use to it if he gets it done regularly wink

thats what i was thinking lol hopefully next time isn't to soon and he wont mind it and thank you smile

poor little man I am glad mine didn't do that

anyway he looks even more cuter smile

yeah i bet lol it wasn't very nice but it was so cute after we left and thanks
Looking good Isaiah! grin

Nawww, poor lil man, first haircut is always the hardest. Hopefully next time, not too soon lol, he enjoys it a bit better smile

Looking good Isaiah! grin

Nawww, poor lil man, first haircut is always the hardest. Hopefully next time, not too soon lol, he enjoys it a bit better smile

with the amount she cut off i reckon he will be due again soon but here's hoping next time wont be so bad and will be ages away lol and thank you smile
Woo woo cutie smile

Most of are like that! I used to dread cutting the little ones- poor things freak right out lol lucky for me, I trim dd's hair all the time and cos its me shes pretty ok- never sits still though!!!

He looks so cute!

Woo woo cutie smile

Most of are like that! I used to dread cutting the little ones- poor things freak right out lol lucky for me, I trim dd's hair all the time and cos its me shes pretty ok- never sits still though!!!

He looks so cute!

thank you smile and yeah i reckon that would help i think he was so bad because he doesn't like srangers near him like when he saw his hair fall he stopped for a second and was intrestd and then realised that she was near him and freaked out again
AWWW Isaiah looks even cuter smile
Hope his next hair cut goes better.

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

naww

its amazing how a little bit of hair off changes the look of the child... he looks more like a little boy - lost that 'baby' look - IYKWIM - he's definitely a cutie!

i still have hair cutting issues with DD & shes 5!! we have to talk about it for weeks before hand & even then she cries when she's waiting & then has the sulky sooky face when its being done.. LOL
She seriously needs to get over it - wait till she's having her upstyles done for the end of year dance concert this year... hahaha
Aw how sweetie T he looks like a lil boy not bubba now a hair cut makes them look so grown up smile

Chilli woman I actually envy you laugh my dd1 is 4 has the hair of a scarecrow and shoulder length ball of fuzz!! I just wish she had enough to style all pretty like at the hairdressers my son is the hairy one and my girls are hair impaired blink

hairy one and my girls are hair impaired blink

LOL

its not that great - its like a birdsnest every morning, cause we dont cut it often enough, the ends are all dry & notty, so when i brush it, i'm sure the neighbours think her arm is being broken... i use half a bottle of that spray in conditioning stuff & it makes no difference.. LOL.. she hates anyone touching her hair & always looks like no-one owns her - dressed immaculately with the most amazing outfit, all pretty, pink & shiny, but wears thongs & a birdsnest for a hair style... yep, that's my gurl. blink
Sign in to follow this topic