Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Your Toddler - General Chat
  5. HELP PLEASE we need a replacement Pink Bunny Blanket (best and less brand)

HELP PLEASE we need a replacement Pink Bunny Blanket (best and less brand) Lock Rss

Hi everyone, my 3yo has lost her beloved pink bunny blanket that she's had since birth-- it was purchased from Best and Less and they don't stock them any more! if you think you have a spare or one your child didn't love and you don't need, I would love to hear from you!
Description: Pink fluffy square blanket with pink satin backing
toy bunny head and arms in middle of blanket- pale pink
white appliqued bunny figure in corner of blanket
words "baby baby" on a label somewhere on the blanket
If you think you can help that would be great!!
Stealthylandy wrote:
Hi everyone, my 3yo has lost her beloved pink bunny blanket that she's had since birth-- it was purchased from Best and Less and they don't stock them any more! if you think you have a spare or one your child didn't love and you don't need, I would love to hear from you!
Description: Pink fluffy square blanket with pink satin backing
toy bunny head and arms in middle of blanket- pale pink
white appliqued bunny figure in corner of blanket
words "baby baby" on a label somewhere on the blanket
If you think you can help that would be great!!

Hi,

I purchased a blue one like you described from Best & Less here in QLD about a month ago. I can have a look if they still have them if you like.
I have one, not sure if its the same. Have you got a photo?
Thanks for your quick replies, when I spoke to Best and Less head office they said they hadn't had that variation for about 2 years. There could be some old stock around though. I do have a photo of my daughter holding it so its not super clear but still recognisable. How do I put it in a post?
Ok I think this will work-- a photo of Bunny

Oh dear I can only get the photo in there sideways not the right way up so you can't see all of Bunny sad
Oh no, your poor girl. I know DD1 would be devastated if she ever lost hers.
If you can't get it in store maybe try ebay i know someone who bought a new replacement blankie from there. (different kind though). Alternatively the one we have is pink with satin backing except the bunny is in the corner. Not the same but maybe a distant cousin to your bunny. lol. Here's the one we have: http://www.baby-bedding.com.au/featured-product...
Good luck finding it!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

My dd has one she loves. So if you find a matching one in a store can you let me know please?

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

see if this works-- just Bunny
ok mine's nothing like yours but i hope you find one soon.

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Stealthylandy wrote:
Thanks for your quick replies, when I spoke to Best and Less head office they said they hadn't had that variation for about 2 years. There could be some old stock around though. I do have a photo of my daughter holding it so its not super clear but still recognisable. How do I put it in a post?

Hi,

Yes it is the same as the one I bought but yours is pink. Would you like me to have a look at Best & Less when I am there next? They are around $16.
Oh yes YES please!!! They assured me at Head Office that I couldn't get them from them anymore!!!!! I'm happy to pay and pay post and even parking etc if that helps-- she would be so happy to get "my OWN bunny". Once its had a few washes it will look just as ratty as the old one! I can PM you my mobile if you like and we can work things out if you find a pink one (even 2 more maybe!!)
Sign in to follow this topic