Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

"My do it" Lock Rss

This is what I hear from my boy who is 3 next month....he says it for absolutely everything! It's good he is getting independent but oh so slow and frustrating at times...
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
We seem to suffer from shopping trolley intolerance and a sever inability to walk at the supermarket though. *sigh*

Ah yes. That is plain frustrating. I only win with that one by putting 50cents into the piggy and buying an apple which can be only eaten while siting in the trolly...

Nawww that's really cute. My dd doesn't even want to walk through the shopping centre on her own. She stands in front of me with her arms up!

They love to be helpful ay
RS - That makes me proud?! Thats really cute!

Steph - Oh yes, been there with the ol' arms up stamping feet :/

Thea - Helpful yes..I bet your finding it tricky at times with 3 now!!!!
Not as bad as you might think lol
A few months ago ds2 was right into saying that! He still wants to help but not as bad now although he always wAnts to shut the fridge door! Drives me batty!

doublewammy wrote:
A few months ago ds2 was right into saying that! He still wants to help but not as bad now although he always wAnts to shut the fridge door! Drives me batty!

Oh the fridge door thing! DS always wanted to OPEN the fridge for me. Our fridge is right next to the pantry wall so you can't just fling it open as we have magnetic clips with various things on it and they just all fall off! Drove me insane!
Sign in to follow this topic