Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

21 month old development Lock Rss

Just wondering if others with littlies of the same age could write a quick note on how theirs is going in regards to intellectual and physical development, eg no of words/phrases, comprehension, and anything else you can think of. I don't know anyone with a kid within six months of age of her, so it's hard to see what she should be doing. Thanks!

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

I wouldn't stress too much any probs your MCHN would have picked them up at her 18mth check up.

Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

No i haven't got any worries, i just find that books are very vague and it's much better to actually see what real kids are up to! Her father and i are the only people who spend any real time with her, just want to make sure what she's getting off us is well-rounded.
Here's my list-lots of words i've given up counting, starting to put two words together, knows body parts, knows everyday objects and food, obeys lots of commands (when she wants to!),starting to realise about toilet training but nowhere near starting, counts to three, holds her breath underwater briefly, can climb ladders.....that's all i can think of off the top of my head for now, be grateful if anyone else has anything to add.

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

Sign in to follow this topic