Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Your Toddler's Growth and Development
  5. Birthday party - invite daycare friends??

Birthday party - invite daycare friends?? Lock Rss

My DD 3rd birthday is coming up and we are going to have a small party. She wants to invite a couple of her daycare friends - I know the kids but not the parents.

Have you/would you take your kid to a birthday party from a daycare friend where you didn't know the parents? Would you think it was odd to receive an invitation?

I would but was wondering how others feel before I send an invitation.
i didnt know ne of the parents of my sons' daycare friends/class and sort of got to know them at the party was difficult cos u dont really know them but all u gotta do is be open minded and give them a go. u never know they might be nice people.( wasnt trying to be sarcastics if it sounded like it). just b like inviting the kids that ur son made when he is primary school sam ething just parents will b there instead.

also shouldnt matter how others feel just as long as the child is happy is all that matters.
Hi kirstiegai, I work in CC and it's common for little friends to go to others parties. I would approach the carers, and word them up...perhaps they could introduce you to the parents. I think it great that your child has told you she's got peers that she wants to invite. I guess its all got to start somewhere - it might be a good way of you getting to know some new people...and maybe all of your children will be in CC and school together later on.

Let us know what you do

Michelle
Sign in to follow this topic