Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Yay! My baby is growing! Lock Rss

My daughter Maya was a fail to thrive baby, she spent lots of time in hospital and just wouldn't gain weight. She's been on a prescription formula for 8 mths now and yesterday she went for her 18 mth old weigh, and she is now NORMAL for her age!
YAY - I am so pleased! At one stage she was in the bottom 3% for her age, and now she is a healthy 50%.
Just wanted to share!

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

That's fantastic news Emma!! It must be a relief for you. Well done to Maya....keep on growing girl!!

Best Wishes

Michelle
Well done Emma. All your hard work has paid off. Congrats on being such a good mum & well done to Maya too for growing just like her mummy asked her too!!!

Keep up the good work.....

Michelle - Mum to 2

Hi Emmy Lou,

Congrats to you and your daughter, that's great news! I know where you are coming from to, my daughter was never labelled failure to thrive, but has always been tiny! So i am forever wanting her to gain some weight too.

He brother, 2 years younger, is at the same weight as her now. She has shot up in height, but he weight hasn't kept up, so she has just lost 400gr. I am monitoring her, and she seems to be eating really well the last few days, so i hope she catches back up soon!

Sorry i didn't mean to go on about me that much!

Great news Maya, keep it up!!!!!

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hi again,

Just wanted to come back and let everyone know..... my little girl has grown too!!!! smile She has put on over a kg now and has some fat back on her little bones.

One happy mummy here too,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Yay Tepe! It's such a great feeling! I felt like such a failure when Maya was underweight, like I wasn't doing my job properly. But she's perfect now, tall and quite thin, but she has some meat on her tummy. I wouldn't mind if she's naturally thin - I'm certainly not so at least she'd be spared my problems!

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

Congtars too all you good mums for helping your Precious little ones gain some much required weight!!!

And Congrats to all the little ones for doing the right thing! For me Tahnee was just described as being a FAT baby. She may be 14 kg but she is the height of a 3 1/2 year old for goodness sakes! i figure she eats healthy runs a round all day ( I wish I had her energy levels!) and is sleeping ( sort of :S).

She isn't sick often so I am very thankful. She has always been in the top 97% range too and her head was always OFF the chart.(Lots of BRAINS) Also I have been told she will be TALL when she is fully grown (Dont ask me where she gets THAT GENE from i have ducks disease and ((The SPERM DONOR)natural father wants nothing to do with ether of us his loss) was shorter than me.

Why is it the docs just cant be happy our kids are doing OK??? hmm maybe its just us first timers worrying too much.. Has any one else had this said to them too??

Oh by the way Tahnee came through her eye surgery brilliantly yeaterday! YAYYYYYYYY...( she has Blocked tear ducts)

Rose,SA,DD Tahnee 26.02.03

Sign in to follow this topic