Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Princess Party ... Rss

Hi, my daughter will be turning 2 in about 3 weeks and I've decided to have a 'Princess Party", with a castle cake etc.

I'm just after some ideas on decorating, food, activities etc. It wont be a childrens party as such as there will only be 1 other child who's 1yr, the rest will be adults.

Has anyone ever done a princess party? If so, I'd love to hear what you did.

Thanks guys,
JaidasMum24

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

I have four children and have hosted a whole lot of kids parties! My best resource for ideas is birthdaypartyideas.com. There are thousands of posts from parents who have hosted parties in every possible theme. (There are hundreds of princess ideas). Go to the Big List Of Kids Parties. I'm sure you'll find lots of things to do. They are fairly child oriented though, so have a look in the adult section, too. Have a great time planning.

PS Try the Disney Princess section, too

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

Hi Kirsty,

Maybe a bit late now...but the fisher price site also has some fantastic ideas for parties. They are all themed, with ideas from invitations, food, party bags and lots more.

The party must be soon, what plans have you made??

Have fun,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the ideas, those sites are great!

The party is next weekend and I'm pretty much organised. I'm doing a very cute castle cake (if it turns out - otherwise there'll be a quick trip to the cake shop, lol) which I found on one of the birthday sites, I'll also be doing some crown shaped cookies, sandwiches cut into stars, princess punch (rasberry flavoured drink), fruit kebabs and the usual fairy bread, pies/pasties, donuts etc.

To decorate, I went with pale pink/purple and silver balloons streamers etc with coordinating plates/cups etc. I found some really cool BIG pink and purple flowers that are made from like a stocking material which I've scattered with glitter and will hang from the roof along with big stars I also got, I found some little wands, tiaras etc to place on the table. We're also doing up a sheet to hang in the enterance which looks like a castle (so it looks as though youre walking into a castle).

And that's about it! Hopefully it all goes to plan.

Thanks again for the ideas,
JaidasMum24

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

Oh wow Kirsty, that sounds so gorgeous..... my little girl is a purple and pink girl too!

Hope the party goes GREAT!

Tepe xx

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

OOOhh I wanna come too! It sounds perfect - have a great celebration and tell us how it went.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

Sign in to follow this topic