Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

shoe freak!!!!!!! Lock Rss

just wondering if any other toddlers out there are as obsessed with shoes as much as my 15 mo girl, she puts shoes on as many as 6-8 times a day, she can say the word shoos and is constantly wanting shoes put on. i even have trouble when out at any shops where there are shoes and she just wants to get down and put them on and then when we leave she chucks a whammy or when we have visitors over she wants to steal thier shoes as soon as they step inside, i know this is not a terrible thing but it does drive me bit crazee when she wants shoes on all the time.

steph n alexis 15mths

steph n alexis 20mths and pregnant with 2nd bub

lol thats so cute

Selene, NSW, JAKE 3 TAYLAH 1

Miss Mia is "Emelda" all over. She has loads of shoes (or shoooos as she calls them) and pulls the tub from under her cot to get them out... All day long! She doesn't nick other peoples shoooos but I am also fed up with the whole shoe thing. One minute socks are on with the sneakers and the next we are onto the sandles with no socks. Oh well, all I can say is at least she wears them and my money hasn't been wasted!

thanks for yur replies guys, glad to hear that im not alone and other toddlers are doin it to. our kids are such cherrubs arent they.

steph n alexis

steph n alexis 20mths and pregnant with 2nd bub

Hi steph-alexis that is so cute and less you know that your daughter has great taste in fashion and my daughter is 1 years old now and we a still getting use to wearing shoes out and keep them on while we are out and about.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Hi Steph-alexis my 20 month old sounds exactly like your daughter and has been for atleast 6 months. I just cant keep shoes off her...people tell me not to complain because its ussually hard to keep them on thier toddlers feet. I love it though coz I like shoes myself, but I worry that her feet should get some air. I take them off and she puts them straight back on...ussually on the correct feet too...is that just luck?
Anyway she will wear her own shoes then a pair of mine over the top, sometimes even heeled ones and still manages to walk around without falling over...and I wear a size 9-10.
I find it very hard to get out of a shoe shop without bying her a pair because she will scream the whole place down. She currently has about 10 pairs and thats because Ive just cleared out the old ones. She's also got a couple pairs of dress-up shoes that you get from Red Dot etc. She also loves Tiaras, shes got about 8 different ones so far.
hihih i can say the same for my little girl.......she loves her pink chux and purple air nikes........but loves also sandles boots ect.........she can actually wear my high heels which are like 20cm hihihi and walks great..........hihihi i guess its a girl thing

emili 24/02/2005

Ha Ha ... must be a girl thing.

A couple of our friend's toddler girls are also OBSESSED with shoes. In fact one little girl used to crawl around with shoes on her hands when still crawling. My boys have no interest in shoes ... I have to fight them to keep them on their feet. They'd live barefoot if they could smile

yep, mia is the same! she is costantly saying "chsooose" with little pursed lips, hates having to take them off once we are inside.

who wouldv'e thought girls could pick up a shoe fettish this young, hey?

]/url

Sign in to follow this topic