Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More

How bigs your 14 month old? Lock Rss

I have a 14 1/2 month old daughter and she is 82cm tall (nice and tall) and 12kgs (nice and heavy).

So how bigs your 14 month old?
Hi
Sounds like you got a nice healthy bubba there, super model in the making smile My little man is only 12 months old but already 82cm tall too but is 14.5kg!! Big boy!! But you gotta love them. I wouldn't want him any other way smile
We had DD weighed today at the GP (we both have tonsilitis - crap) and she was 11kg. I can't wait for her 18 month check as its been so long since I got her measurements done.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

my 15 month old is shorter then the average and only weight just over 9 kg but she was little when she was born 3pound 7 but all babys are diffrent

had 2 C-SECTION and a proud mum

Hi my bub is 14 months old and was 76 cm high and 11.3 kg. Oh and she is a girl lol

Hannah 5/6/05 and Patrick 12/6/07

11.8 kg and 81cm she is a chubba too...... but my husband is 6ft5 so I know where she gets it from.... they are heavy arent they!!!!!!!!
Hi
My daughter at 14mths was 82cm and 11.8kg. She mainly wears size 2 clothes and big size 1 clothes. My husband and I are both tall.

Carolyn, QLD, 2yr old toddler

Sign in to follow this topic