Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More

NOV 03 toddlers :) Lock Rss

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if any of you have children born in Nov 03 and what they're up to at the moment. I thought it would be nice to get to know people with children the same age as my son, and interesting to find out what children of a similar age are up to at the moment!! Looking forward to hearing from you all!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

hi - i have twin boys that were born 10th nov 03. They are both still crawling at the moment but at at the stage where they will stand at furniture and walk around pushing either the coffee table or anything else that will aid them to walk. They both say mum, dad, nan, and all other sorts of goobledegook that only they understand. They also just chatter amongst themselves which is quite entertaining. What is your little boy up to.

moni SA twin boys 17mnths

hey moni - my lil man is running around destroying the place smile well he's not quite that bad, but he thinks 'NO' is a game. so if we tell him 'NO', he usually giggles nad continues doing whatever it is he is doing ... however if you ask him if he wants something and he doesn't, he will say 'NO' - so he understands it (when he wants to)!! he has been walking since about 10 months! his vocab is pretty extensive (i think) for a 14 month old - and when he plays with his little friends who are the same age, i hear them chattering away - how cute is that!! he says lots of words including the basic, mama, dada (which is his favourite word at the moment), nana, yes, no, etc he picks up new words and phrases on a daily basis - his latest is 'look at that'!! they are so cute aren't they!!

yes i have to agree - when you say "no" they think that its a fun game and continue to do what you have told them not to do. they have figured out how to turn the tv off at the button so we have to get up and turn it back on - usually when we are eating tea. also they love the telephone outlet and have been getting into that and turning off my phone. alexander has just started saying good.

moni SA twin boys 17mnths

hi, my boy was born on 11 nov 03. he has started walking for real in the last couple of weeks, before that was two or three steps only, now he hardly ever crawls, he loves climbing onto the couch and me, i dont think he says any words just babbles gobbledegook but will shake his head no. he understands lots and will point or get certain things you ask for like the ball and knows when to go to the bathroom for his bath. he shows his frustration by doing a screaming sort of growl and today he got stuck under the couch. hes such a cutie, and this june will have a younger brother or sister.
wow buzzy congratulations on the soon to be 'new addition'!! i would love another baby around the house! i sometimes imagine my lil man having a lil brother or sister! i can't wait till it actually is a reality! he loves climbing too ... onto the bed, the couch, me, but mostly onto dada's back for a 'ride'!!

thanks brandons mum - i dont think i quite knew what i was getting myself in for tho. being pregnant the second time round seems to be a bit harder and i am not looking forward to getting bigger and my son getting faster on his feet...i always said two kids as close together as possible was how i wanted it to be tho...
Hi there. My daughter was born 2/Nov/03 and is just a delight at the moment.
She is walking and has quite a few words with ball being the current favourite.
Anything round in shape is now a ball and she has great fun looking through books pointing out all the 'balls'.
She is the most affectionate she has ever been and now throws her arms around my neck for cuddles.
She also points to her eyes, ears, head, nose, mouth and belly button when asked and points them out on me as well.
We go to playgroup once a week but she is quite clingy and prefers it when it is just me and her and daddy.
Hi ladies! Congrats Buzzy - I'm also expecting another bub in August - we've got our work cut out for us haven't we?! My DS was born on Nov 10 as well Moni! He's such a ratbag, he's all smiles all the time (except he sometimes saves his grumpiness for when it's just mum and him) He's been walking since he was 11 months but for months before that he was racing around the furniture. He's a real boy - he just can't keep still. He wants to be outside all the time, so I leave the back door open and he comes and goes as he pleases. Luckily our place is small enough so I can see him from the kitchen - he just stays on the paving and runs around with the dog. He's got 8 teeth which he's had for ages now - yesterday I noticed that he had his first molar coming through. I thought it was rice in his mouth when he was laughing and eating at the same time - but no, it's a big old tooth!! He loves other kids and babies and will go to anyone (not sure if that's so good though) he also loves our Staffy, he gives her kisses (!) and hugs and tries to ride her. Luckily she is so placid she doesn't mind - I never keep my eye off them though. Hope you are all well. Keep on with the updates. Cheers, Fel
Hi
my daughter was borm 13th nov 03
she started walking on christmas day. which was a present for the whole family LOL!
she has 4 top teeth and 4 bottom, and is currently getting all 4 molars thru all togehter. but she seems happy enough.
she loves chasing our dog around the house and sometimes she wants to go faster than her feet can take her and she still falls over a bit too.
shes started having tantrums where she layse on the floor and tries to bite the carpet. and sometimes she hits herself on the head ....... (doh!)

i still give her 1 bottle of toddler formula per day, but she does eat a good variety of foods too.
she drinks from sipper cups and bottles. still has a dummy for in bed. she sleeps for 2hrs during the day and sleeps all night for around 9-10hrs. even i have the best sleeps now too! . smile .

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Hi to all mums,

I have a little boy who was also born on the 13th of Nov. We are expecting our second on the 2 of May, and know we're having a little girl which will be nice.

Matthew as been walking for alittle under a month, he went from refusing to stand to getting up and walking within days. It's ALOT harder to keep him under control now. he's a right little boy always into something, we dont have fly screens on our windows so the latess trick is climbing the couch then trying to ecape out the windows, lil devil!

He still has he's dummie and treats it like his best friend, he talks to it, gets excited when he finds it somewhere ect... He has 9 teeth, still has a bottle for milk but a 'sippy' cup the rest of the time. he says mama, daddy, nana, whoof, yeah, no, truck, car and love you, which seems to come out when he knows he's doing something wrong. He's great at throwing tantrums too.

Hope to hear from everyone on their lil ones again soon

Melissa. QLD. Matthew 13/11/03 Amy 29/04/05

Our beautiful little boy was born on the 7th Nov. and he is just a delight! He has just started walking and is now getting into everything. He loves being outside and loves playing with our dog. He says 4 or 5 words, and seems to understand quite a lot. He still doesn't sleep through the night, although sometimes we are spoilt with a full nights sleep. He tries to feed himself, but gets food everywhere! Most of the time he likes to have his own way, and he lets us know if he's not happy about something. I think he is at a delightful age and I love being with him.

SA, 2 boys

Sign in to follow this topic