Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Any other baldies?? Lock Rss

Hi All,

Tiana's almost two and has only just started get some curls in the last 4-5 months. She's still pretty lacking in the hair department.

Has anyone else got or had bald toddlers? I'm so sick of strangers telling me how cute my little boy is despite the fact that I ALWAYS dress Tiana in really girly clothing!!
Howdy,

My baby boy is 15 months and he has very little hair. Many people think that he is younger than he is. I think he is gorgeous, and I love his soft head!

I didn't get hair until I was 2 and my mum said that people would think I was a boy aswell.

I think it's great that we don't have to worry about shampoo, brushes, or hair cuts! Enjoy it while it lasts... I'm sure she'll have more hair soon enough!

SA, 2 boys

Emily is 18months, and doesnt have much hair!!

She always gets called a boy, it drives me up the wall! this morning we were in a shop and a lady said what a cute boy i had even though she was in a bight pink dress!!! i think some people have problems with their eyes!
Sign in to follow this topic