Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

He is so bored! Lock Rss

Help, my 15mth old DS is so bored lately. He has so many toys and he loves going outside but becomes bored in about 10 minutes, he has a wading pool, slippery dip, swing, sand pit, balls, buckets etc for water play, 2 cats he plays with, even clothes pegs! What else can I give him to play with at this age? He goes to playgroup twice a week and plays with his cousin on other days but at home he is getting so bored. Please help, advice needed!

Julie, SA, mum to Thomas born 21/11/05

Check in the library and you should find some books on activities to do with kids. I found alot of them had to do with cooking but there are some really cool things in there.
I love it how you spend 15 minute setting something up for them to do. They sit down and 2 mins later the are all finished.
AGGGHHHH

Good luck

Nicole

this is a good age for colouring books and crayons aswell as playdough (all under your supervision of course).

Sasha & Willum my beautiful kiddies

What about going for walks? Have you got an oval close by that your DS can run around, kick a ball and generally have a lot of fun? DD really enjoys that, can take us upto an hour and a half - plus she burns up that energy.

I agree, colouring in is great. Those doodle pro pads are awesome.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Sign in to follow this topic