Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Advice needed Rss

I havea little boy who is three in feb 04, since tue he has been complaining of sore teeth, the first day he was very grumpy and sleeped most the day waking at 40 min intervals screaming after two day of giving him panadole and some bonjela i took him to the doctors and was told its nothing he will get better soon, its now been six days and he just seems very sooky and in pain could this be his teeth? for that long he is also now complaining of a sore stomach. he has had plenty of fluids although not his usual intake but wont eat solids unless its youghurt, im just wondering if anyone out there has experienced similar with hteir toddler

cathy vic 3 and 4 month old

Hi Carlie,
the best advice is to follow your own instincts if you feel that there is something wrong go and get a second opinion take him to another doctor. the teeth is one thing but the fact that he is complaining about a sore stomache and not eating makes me think that there might be something else going on as well. hope that you get to the bottom of the problem soon.

Cristie, SA, boy 18/04/01, girl 22/05/03

I agree, seek a second opinion! My son who is 3 has just recently gotten over a virus which he lost weight with due to poor eating! He had a sore tummy too and went off eating and wasn't drinking much, he also had a high temperature too! He has since recovered and has put on 2kg and is eating really well again!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic