Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Your Toddler's Growth and Development
  5. What is the weight/height of your 14mth old

What is the weight/height of your 14mth old Lock Rss

Hi,
I had my 14mth old son weighed/measured today He was 9.5kgs and is 79cms long,
I was just wondering if other 14mth olds are around the same sort of weight as was told my son is a little under normal weight for his age/height, but I think he is fine as my daughter at this age was only 8.2kgs and was 70cms long.
So I would be interested to hear what your 14mth olds weigh or did weigh at that age, I know all babies are different in putting on weight/growing etc but just need a little feedback as the clinic worried me today saying he isn't putting on enough weight.
Thanks

Hi,
As you can see from your two kids, they all differ so much! At 14 months, Lochie was 12.6kg and 84cm. He has always been "off the graphs" though! At birth he was 4.59kg (10lb 2oz) and 61cm long. As long as your kids are healthy, you shouldn't worry.
Naomi

My babies are all grown up sad

Hi
My daughter weighed just over 4 kg at 14 months old, she started off at 450 grams. She's now 2yrs old and weighs 9.5 kg.
Kath

Mum to Brooke 23.2 weeks, 450 grams now 3.5 yrs

hi, i have a 14 month old daughter, i had her weighed on friday 12th Aug, she weighs 9.320kilos, and is 76cm long.

was told the same thing, a little underweight but as long as she is eating and drinking she is fine, now that she is walking around every where she may burn it off too. so dont panic if he's a little underweight.
Sign in to follow this topic