Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

SIMPLE PLEASURES *<l:0) Lock Rss

HI,

HAD A HEART FELT MOMENT THIS MORNING THAT I'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH OTHER PARENTS.

MY 12MONTHS OLD ATE A WHOLE BABY BOWL OF HOME MADED CHICKEN AND CARROT CONGEE FOR BREAKFAST AND ALTHOUGH SHE IS A BIG EATER SHE ATE MORE THEN USUAL THIS MORNING.

I JUST SMILE ON THE INSIDE OUT, IT WAS NOTHING SPECIAL BUT THE FEELING I FELT KNOWING SHE IS EATING WELL WAS A HAPPY AND JOYOUS ONE.

I FEED HER WATER AFTERWARDS IN HER SIPPER CUP AND SHE DRANK A BIT THEN OFFER IT TO ME BY PRESHING IT ON MY LIPS SO I PRETEND TO DRINK. SHE THEN DRANK MORE AND OFFER ME MORE (WENT ON FOR ABOUT 10MINUTES!!) ALL I DID AT THAT TIME WAS JUST LOOK AT HER AND SMILE.

AFTER BREAKIE SHE WAS HOLDING MY SMALL TABLE ALARM CLOCK TO HER EAR AND STARTED SAYING "ALLO, DAD, MUM" AND I JUST SMILE HAPPILY AND MY THOUGHTS OF HER WERE "AWWW, SHES SO CUTE".

THIS GESTURES ARE SO COMMON FOR HER TO DO LIKE HOLDING ANYTHING TO HER EAR (EVEN FOOD) AND START HAVING A CONVERSATION IN HER OWN LANGUAGE AS IF SHES ON THE PHONE

BUT JUST TODAY I ACTUALLY SAT DOWN WITH NOTHIN ON MY MIND AND JUST WATCH HER AND WHAT I SAW WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING IN THE WORLD: MY DAUGHTER IN HER NATURAL STATE.

BUBS ASLEEP NOW AND I HAVE A FEELING TODAY IS GOING TO BE A WONDERFUL DAY THANKS TO MY PRECIOUS LITTLE PRINCESS.

WHAT DOES UR BUBS DO THAT JUST MELTS YOUR HEART AND MAKES U SAY "AWWW"??

CHEERS,

PHOENIX
There are many moments we have like that, but my favourite one lately is he pinches my cheeks and makes cute sounds at me as though I am the baby and he is my caregiver. He also sits on my lap and plays with my hair, it is so relaxing, it is like a massage smile

Vaccines: Question what you're told...

Sign in to follow this topic