Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

HOW MUCH DOES UR 3 YR OLD WEIGHT? Lock Rss

hi my son is 3 yrs old and is 9.8kg i was just wondering what weight other 3 yr old kids are at cheers
hello - my daughter has just turned 3 and she is 17kg and 101cm tall - was and always has been a big baby tho

Emily 08/02, Kayla 07/04 & Jeremy 02/08

My daughter has just turned 3 and weighs 12kgs and is just over 100 cm. I am actually starting to get a bit worried about her as she refuses to eat more than a mouthfull at meal times.
Her cousin is 7 months younger, the same height and weighs 18kgs.

Anna 25/8/02, Joshua 27/4/05

my 3 year old boy weighs 25kg he is the size of a 6 year old the strange thing is he hardly eats and does nothing but run and he is sooo solid
My 3yr old(4 next july) weighs 15kilos.When he was 2 +1/2 he was 12kilos(for ages)He is about 105tall.10 month old sis is9.5kilos

mum of 2

my son is 4 months off 3 yrs and weighs 14kgs but my daughter will be 6 in August and only weighs 15 kgs.

Belinda,Qld,3 children(1 in heaven)

My son turned 3 in January he is finally 13kg now. We had him all checked out by a paediatrician because he stayed at 10kg for ages. There was nothing wrong with him we were just told to give him formula for his milk (toddler stuff) and things like butter with his veggies, cream on his fruit - just get a bit more calories in his diet basically (we did generally eat pretty healthy). I think some kids just run around heaps & burn off all their energy so don't tend to gain as much weight. Now we worry if he's not eating well like any parents I guess cos we want him to keep progressing well.

Kristina, Mum of James 3yrs & Matilda 14 months

gosh thats small weight dont mean that in a mean way. My son just turned 3 begininng of april he is 18 kgs and around 108 cms tall. he is very slender cause of his height.

Selene, NSW, JAKE 3 TAYLAH 1

Hi
My daughter is 3yrs and weighs 9.8kg as well, but she started out at 450 grams.

Mum to Brooke 23.2 weeks, 450 grams now 3.5 yrs

Sign in to follow this topic