Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Wont eat dairy Lock Rss

Just wanting ideas on getting my 12 month old little girl to eat dairy. She has just outgrown an allergy to all dairy and soya and I've been given the all clear to introduce these foods and wean her from the breast. Only problem is that she doesnt like it. She will happily drink rice milk from the bottle and I've been adding cows milk to this (am up to 40mls cows to 200mls rice milk) but she just gags or spits out anything dairy or made from dairy. I've tried yoghurt, custard, cheese, formula, goats milk and all kinds of smoothies/milkshakes and puddings...Any ideas???

DD#1- 2004, DD#2 -2006, DD#3 -23/10/08.

Sorry no help just letting you know I have the same problem. My son has dairy allergies that was diagosed at 12 months. He will eat soy cheese and yoghurt but when it comes to milk will only drink his formula and only from a bottle. Think he may still re late the dairy textures to making him sick before been properly diagnosed. Have for the last 3 weeks been putting soy milk on his porridge and he is liking that but spits it out on any other cereal. Think only time will solve the problem.

Rach - Boy 03.02.04 & Girl 10.01.06

Sign in to follow this topic