Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Feeding your Toddler
  5. How much milk for 18month old?

How much milk for 18month old? Lock Rss

I am just wondering how much cows milk your little ones are having per day at 18 months.

Beth has 3 150ml bottles a day. That's one before every sleep.

Then she drink water throughout the rest of the day, she just keeps a sipper cup around with her to drink from.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Hey there,
Our little boy is almost 17mths old. He has one 280ml bottle first thing in the morning, and one 200ml in the early arvo. No night bottle. The rest of the day its water water water.

cheerio

Narelle, Melbourne, 4 yr old and 18mth old boys

my mchn said they have to be off bottles but 12 months LOL but I spose you get that from your nurse too.

B has a sippy cup full of milk at breakfast (about a cup) and about a cup on his weetbix and maybe half a cup before he goes to bed.

3 serves a day I think is what they should be having - sound slike she is having plenty. Cheese, yougurt etc all counts towards their daily calcium requirments

Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Hiya,

My 17month old daughter has two to three drinks of milk a day probably between 300 and 500ml per day - I stopped measuring at around 9 months, I just went by what she was happy with. This amount varies with her eating patterns of course - if she has eaten well during the day she will often have a few sips of milk and hand the cup back to me! She mostly has water during the day (I very rarely give juice diluted or otherwise as she tends to just drink for the sake of drinking). At this age, milk plays less of a role in their diet than it used to. It is a great source of protein and calcium but as you know it can be found in other foods now (if your little one is a half decent eater like mine is). I think what you are giving is fine. The only difference for me is that I gave the bottle up ages ago (at around 10 months). If she is happy then go with it!

Mum, 15month boy, 3yr girl

Sign in to follow this topic