Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

getting off bottle Rss

i cant get my 20 month old off the bottle she was breastfed for 9 months eventually i got her on to a bottle this took a while to find one that she would take she gagged every time you put a bottle in her mouth eventually i tried the pigeon peristaltic and it worked first time now i cant get her off the bottle have tried a few different cups with no luck

help me please !!!!

gail SA 4 girls 17months apart 1 set twins

Hi charli and Steph's mum

I am in the same boat as you my son is nearly 3 and he still likes his bottle at night i dont put him to bed with it or anything but he will watch telly before he goes to bed and he will have one. I just thought i would write to you to let you know that dont worry your not the only one.

Thanks Dannii
done well sort of did some internet research and found out about the mag mag a cup that is made by pigeon eventually found a chemist that stocked it within a couple of hours of getting it she was using it with the teet of course but have to start somewhere she looked at it to start with and didnt want it because it didnt look like a bottle but eventually gave in will try it with the spout soon.........................hopefullyshe will be okay

gail SA 4 girls 17months apart 1 set twins

Sign in to follow this topic