Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Fussy Eater Rss

HELP
My son who was always sssooooo easy to feed and would eat anything I gave him, now wont eat anything. I thought he might've had a sore throat but he wont eat anything I give him. I do realise he's at 'that age' but I just wanted to know if anyone has any advice or knows of any foods that he might eat.

Lee. Mum of William 1/1/04 & Lily 10/8/05

I also have a fussy eater! Ever since he began teething he has not been the same! Everytime he eats something new i think YES and than i try him again and he spits it out! I can't win LOL! We usually try him on what we are eating for dinner and if he does not want that or eat any i try him on something else like frankfurts, fish fingers, chicken nuggets etc and follow up by a yogurt or custard!

Im sorry im not much help but thought i would let you know your not alone LOL!!

DS 21-04-04 & Due 16-11-06

i am not sure how old your son is but my daughter now almost 3 went though a stage that she would only eat pasta and two min noodles but they grow out of it just give him what ever he will eat it won't hurt as long as it dose'nt last too long. or even try feeding him off your plate that always worked with my little ones. alley mum of three
Sign in to follow this topic