Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Feeding your Toddler
  5. Sipper cups for toddlers with TEETH

Sipper cups for toddlers with TEETH Rss

Hi. I know there are quite a few threads already on sipper cups but I am having real trouble finding one suitable for toddlers with TEETH! I've looked in 3 different pharmacies, 2 supermarkets and Target and I can't seem to find one that would suit. It's for my almost-2 year old twins for their milk. They chew on the spout so we need one that is "hard", not the soft silicon ones. And obviously, straw cups will be wrecked in no time. They have two milk drinks a day and each serve is about 300ml, so we need one that can hold a lot as well. I've tried the Avent magic sportster but DD gets frustrated as it requires a bit of effort to sip because of the spill proof valve. I've got tons of sippy cups in my cupboard now! Does anyone have any other suggestion?

Twins' Mum, VIC, E & A born 4/04

there is a NUK one not sure what it is called but its very tall and has no handles. They are about $17 i think i gotmine from kmart and its held up well to my boys chompers. He rarely uses sippys now apparently he is too grown up for them - so he tells me LOL

Steph

also from the supermarkets you can get a dinky cupo i think its called they are about $2 so worth a shot

Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Hey,
You can get cheap ones from Woolies and Coles and they come in a 2 pack, i think they are about 5 bucks for a pack of 2!
They have a hard sipper bit and they have an antispill thing that you put in the lid and they dishwasher safe and they are cheap to replace!
I find them great for my toddler and cheap!
They are in the baby section in the supermarkets!!!

kelly, NSW, 4year old and 2 year old boys and expe

Sign in to follow this topic