Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Feeding your Toddler
  5. So Proud Of My Lil Girl - I just had to share!

So Proud Of My Lil Girl - I just had to share! Lock Rss

Hi all i just had to share with you all how proud of jasmine. Now jasmine can fully feed herself. she holds the folk and sticks her folk in her food. And when she does she does this funny laugh and gets happy for herself. As when she does it at the dinner table we clap and cheer for her. Yesterday one of her vegs fell on her bib top so she bends her head down trying to lick the piece of veg off her bib and then tries to grab it using her tongue. Peter and i were laughing so hard we started crying. She then starts looking at me and him and again. (It looked like she was watching a tennis match, her head was going right to left) she was watching us how we were laughin but i swear who needs tv. These moments like this are so wonderful smile) We had pancakes for breakfast, kids pasta for lunch and vegs and ravoli for dinner. All she feed by herself smile)

Karen - Jasmine 14/1/05 & Damon 31/1/07

Hi Strawberries! Just wanted to say thats a great little story, I have been having lots of trouble with William as he wants to feed himself but cant quite master it yet and gets frustrated and wont let us help! I cant wait until he can manage on his own.
It's great to hear froma proud mum all about her offsprings' achievements. Congrats to you and your daughter for such an achievement.

Carly

Carly - mummy to Alyssa, Ava and Mason

Sign in to follow this topic