Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Cows milk Lock Rss

When did other mother's start giving their baby/toddler cows milk? My son is 11 months old and is only having 2 bottles a day (one atbreakfast and one before going to bed) I've used cows milk when preparing meals for him, and it hasn't caused him any worry. We gave him a bottle that had full cows milk in it the other day (undiluted) and so far he hasnt had any reactions. Is it ok to give him cows milk at night (his more peaceful feed) and formula in the morning. He has always been an early starter with regards to food (he started solids at 3 1/2 months.) what does everyone else think??

Hi there

Any time after 12 month should be fine however, if you have any questions or doubts ask your GP or nearest CYH nurse.

I started my DD on cows mlk at 15months just to be sure.

Hope this has helped some

Cheers!
Haleys_Mum

eìí? DD Haley 2 yrs old eìí?

I started giving full cream milk around 12 months - I'd already used it for his breakfast and through meals before - he was fine. I started with first half a bottle formula mixed with milk (you can do that with the formula for over 12 months), and then a full bottle cows milk and now he just has 1 bottle of formula and 3 of full cream milk. Reading that you're only giving two bottles of milk - am I giving too many - am still giving my little one 14mnths) 4 bottles. One at 7.30am, lunch, 4(the formula) and 7pm

mother to Kelvin `05, Thomas `06, and due March `1

I started Haley at 15month on Cows milk (full cream) but i never diluted it. She loves it and is Happy and Healthy

eìí? DD Haley 2 yrs old eìí?

Sign in to follow this topic