Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

bottles no cup Lock Rss

Ash is being illy, he is waking up at night again and i think i just give him the bottle t shut him uop. i know i need to get up and say no! but he still has a bot before bed and one in the morn. cause he wakes at 6 and if i give him one he will go bck to slepe or at least stay quiet till 8ish.
The problem is he wont drink form a cup if dylan has a bottle or if he can see one! he wnst the bottle. also he takes "ma" to bedand when he wnats " ma" he wnats a bottle too. should i stop the bottle completly? when did u stop? what did u do when they woke early?

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Hi Ashtons mama,

Is ash the oldest? I just thougt maybe if there was another little one in the house maybe it could be like an article I read in a mag recently about a boy regressing when his mummy had another baby because he felt like the other one was getting all the attention or something like that. He was a bit stressed or something.

Or maybe its like you said and he expects it now because yu gave in once. I know if I let my ashy bear fall asleep in my bed its always harder the next time for him to go down in his cot.

Cadygirl
Sign in to follow this topic